Tuesday 29 March 2011

Blogging First!

Hello My Lovelies;

My first post, how very exciting! 

I always wondered what my first post would be like, so lets start as we mean to go on, with a heartfelt and genuine introduction! My name is Ash aka GlamGirl and after months of consideration, I finally decided to do it, put all that energy to good use and start blogging. My inspiration has been all the hundreds of blogs I read every day and how each one contributes to those thoughts and ideas going round in ones head which manage to take on some beautiful form such as a new ensemble, look or way of life! I hope I can do just that in my own little way! So welcome to my world, The GlamGirl Diaries where all things pretty and creative come together for us all to share..

Much Love GlamGirl x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages