Tuesday 12 April 2011

Make a Statement


Hello my Lovelies;
I have always been a huge fan of bold statement neckpieces; it must be something to do with its ability to transform any outfit from looking humble to captivating chic. I feel they are a must for this season especially as you can revamp your wardrobe with ONE necklace without having to fork out for whole new updated outfits!

Lanvin have some astonishing pieces this season;
Lanvin Clou Diamants Glass Chain Necklace
Lanvin Swarovski crystal embellished leather butterfly choker
Lanvin Crystal Bib Necklace

All time favorites; Elie Tahari has some spectacular investment pieces as does Ranjana Khan.
Elie Tahari Arianna Beaded Flower Necklace
Ranjana Khan Labrodite Bib Necklace
Milly Rhinestone Knot Necklace
However, if we prefer not to break the bank, the high street equivalent are just as striking! 
Asos: People Tree Orange Wood and Chain Statement Necklace

Monsoon: Veena Short Profile Green Stone Necklace
I have to say though, the best places to find great one off vintage pieces has to be ebay and charity shops, some of my favorite jewelry pieces I found in Spitalfield Market in London, one of my all time favorite haunts!

Go grab a bargain; one investment piece can renew any ensemble!
Much love, GlamGirl x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages